Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Here are a few bits and pieces I've picked up along the way:
* Chances are that you are more stressed out if you are always looking for ways to avoid stress.
* If you are "the boss", be nice.
* If someone rings your doorbell (3 times) after your baby goes down for the night. Answer the door. It could be your nice neighbor offering fresh garden tomatoes (and his business card). This just happened-and they look great. I didn't even know he was a lawyer.
* It's always a bad idea to let your baby hang around naked before the bathtub is filled.
* If you can stay at home with your boy even one day/week. Do it.
* Where there's rocks and dirt...let your boy play.
Posted by Guatorean Daddy at 7:34 PM