1. We picked Benny up 23 months and 3 days ago. I'm curious as to when we pick up #2. Trust me, it's still a long ways off.
2. I ran across a good quote: "Any fool can count the seeds of an apple. Only God can count the apples within the seed"
3. How about Floyd Landis? Guilty or Not? A Hero Lost
4. Current Books: The Good Life by Chuck Colson / How To Have More Than Enough & Financial Peace Workbook by Dave Ramsey.
5. What I'm Listening To: Literally Now: U2 "All That You Can't Leave Behind" on ITunes. Usually In The Car: Christian Radio.
6. Mike Runcie led a great talk along with some awesome singing on Sunday. McKnight has some pipes! Remember the CFS Dinner this Friday at 7pm. Most people think of children, when mentioning CFS. A valuable component they offer is Individual and Family Counseling. We have an acquaintence out of state who was a community leader, Christian, Father, Husband...who killed himself recently. It makes me wonder if effective Christian counseling could have helped him.