Friday, November 06, 2009

Benny Pictures

After months of trying to figure it out, I have finally downloaded 300 pics and videos from my phone. I'll get around to posting others of Delaney and Everlie, but wanted to showcase some of Benny. He's truly a funny little guy, with lots of gusto and energy.

Benny decided to ride home from a school outing with this on his head.

One of our favorite places as a family is Rosemary Beach, FL.
Benny, Jonah and Grace decided to move ALL of the toys from one side of the room to another. Quite funny if you ask me.

Truly like his dad, Benny ran into the spine of the door going to the basement.

1 comment:

Ed. Tritschler said...

Great pics.!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to the 21ST. It will be fun and we will be bringing enjoyment to the sightless. I will call you next week.
St Louis Grandpa