Monday, December 19, 2005

If you have time, click on over to Brad Stevens' blog (the link is on this page). He is having surgery tomorrow and would probably appreciate a kind word. He is a warrior for God. Also, click on his son-in-law's link from his blog to see how his daughter, Rachel, is doing in the aftermath of her surgery. To this point prayers are definitely answered.

Today marked a highlight in my business. A builder signed up for our services. This is the official first one-since our original client decided to wait until next year to start using us. I am thankful for having a great mentor in Larry M in OKC. He has been through building this type of business, and has some great insight. Larry and I go back 20 years, and I love the fact that throughout the years we can maintain a good friendship, even when a few years lapse between conversations. I am excited that he has a new son this year. This makes 3 kiddos for him and Susan. I'm looking forward to seeing them next week. I am also anxiously looking forward to seeing family in Neosho, Mustang, OKC, and Woodward.

No comments: