Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pop and Drop

Of note from last night:

The basketball night is a fertile ground to reach others. We have a student, Chase who is starting to study the Bible after our basketball games. AJ is going through Mere Christianity with his as well. I am realizing that my life is not being used to it's potential to spread salvation. My charge today is to look for opportunities for God.

I am quite sore this morning. Last night I made a cut to the basket and heard a "pop" coming from my ankle. Needless to say, I am out for a few weeks. I haven't sprained an ankle since jumping out of the Mimosa tree as a kid. I was "parachuting" at the time, and sprained both ankles. Oh well, if TO can come back from a quick rehab, I can to.

My challenge to anyone reading this is to mention God in your conversations today.

No comments: