Thursday, March 03, 2005

Math Games

Here's a question to ponder. This might not even make sense, since I typically go ADD on my streams of consciousness.

When is 1% equal to 99%. ?

I consider myself a pretty good guy. I try to live my life in a way that other folks know I am a Christian-but I'm not perfect. I know that greater theoogians will say that Grace has us covered-Jesus is the only perfect one to walk the earth. But when I slip up in my walk with God (perhaps 1% of the time for convenience sake), it seems that other 99% of the remaining time is spent dwelling on that 1%. Crazy, huh?

I guess my takeaway is to keep on working on my relationship to God. We are all in the same boat.

No comments: