Today we start taping off Benny's room so we can start the painting. I guess like anything else in life, the fundamental key to success is in the preperation and planning. So here is the start to my prep and planning:
1. Go in room, and wonder where to start.
2. Leave room somewhat confused, and get cup of coffee.
3. Move the remaining sticks of furniture out of the room.
4. Drink more coffee.
5. Take a break to create my playlist that will be blaring out during the day.
6. Tape out everything.
7. Head to the john because of the coffee.
8. Go back to the computer to check email.
9. Be glad I'm not mowing in the heat.
10. Decide to pay someone to do the rest.