Thursday, February 02, 2006


Here is a very hurried shot of Benny getting ready to try and touch the fan. As I mentioned in an earlier post, he can be on the floor or in my arms when he reaches out. He always has faith that it will happen.

Last night I talked with a former client from CO. We hadn't talked in over 2 years. It seems Marc is in town visiting his girlfriend in St Charles. We are going to try and have lunch tomorrow. It's always nice to touch the past with suprises like this.

If anyone has any ideas on topics to study for a mens class, I am all ears. I volunteered to teach (hopefully co-teach if I can get a recruit) next quarter in our Wed Mens class.

Oh yeah. My prediction for Superbowl XL. Steelers 27, Seahawks 24. Given my record at predictions, take this with a grain of salt.

---------
Did anyone watch he Duke/Boston College game last night? What a barnburner with Duke winning out in hostile territory. I would love to go back to Duke to watch another game with Darrel, Mark and John. (hint, hint). By the way-Did you know that Shelden Williams' Dad played at Oklahoma Christian?

No comments: