Wednesday, April 19, 2006


I couldn't have been more than 6 when I had the thought that since school was out for the summer, so was church. It's not that I didn't like church, I simply had fun playing. Mainly my hobby was to go behind the church building and throw rocks into the wooded ravine, or head to the field behind our house with my buddy David. These days, I love going to church, and even class! I did play hooky from class a few weeks ago. To be honest, we were really late, but not late enough to put Benny in his little class. Geri and I pray that he grows up to love God. There are some great kids his age, and the odds are in his favor to have a loving heart that stems from relationships with these very kids. All I need to do is look at the parents of these kids he will be hanging around with, to know he will be ok from that aspect. We are blessed to worship with great folks at McKnight!

No comments: