Wednesday, September 21, 2005

1. My streak continues. I didn't notice G's haircut again... Somewhat like the tendencies of the movie character Rainman, I instantly notice if she touches my toothbrush and WWII books, but can't quite pick up on when she gets her hair cut.

2. Delays. Delays. Delays. The household is a bit downtrodden today, as the GU gov't has changed some rules on issuing Birth Certificates. Looks like everything gets pushed back another week. I am hoping it won't be that long.

3. I hope this is the last mowing of the season. Some days I am tempted to sit on our front porch with a BB gun. The "landmines" are getting bigger and smellier. You should see my shoes!

4. What's playing on ITunes? Van Morrison. Days Like This.

5. I recently sat down and watched an interview with Esther Williams. I like her. She has confidence, gumption and guts.

No comments: