Sunday, January 29, 2006


After renovating our home, and doing other projects I was getting cocky at my handyman skills. This was until I was assigned to assemble and install a baby gate at the top of the stairs. Very frustrating, but I overcame the poorly written instructions. So far we haven't had to put the stops and locks on our kitchen cabinets and drawers. We are taking a page from a friend with 3 boys. She made it clear that they had their special drawer in the kitchen with all sorts of stuff inside. They have always taken the bait-rummaging through the "OK" drawer, and ignoring everything else.

Geri thinks our bambino looks like Ernie. What do you think?

2 comments:

Conni H. said...

LOL! I suppose he does look a bit like Ernie! How cute!

If you think that the instructions for a baby gate are unclear...wait until he wants a swing set or a bike where "some assembly is required."

If I were you, I'd go ahead and get a coupld of really handy guys like Keaton and Larry scheduled to take care of that stuff for you!!

I am so glad that God keeps on blessing you! You are great people.

Anonymous said...

I love his hair! He's so cute!