Monday, January 23, 2006

Vegas was built on winners! Wrong. My stellar record was a perfect 0-2 in the final stretch to the XL Super Bowl. This my friends is why I don't have an affinity to gamble. Of course there is the penny poker sessions in college, and the time in Puerto Rico where I flushed $2 down the toilet playing the one-armed bandit, and the $20 flushed out to sea somewhere between St Maarten and Antigua. I also shouldn't be reminded of the 10's of lottery tickets bought over the years (self-imposed "Idiot Taxes"). Such great results. Zip, Zero, Zilch, Nada. Remember the only way to leave Vegas with $1 MIllion, is to arrive with $2 MIllion.

Oh yeah, Steelers over Seahawks.

1 comment:

Jason Harbison said...

DIDDO! I think the only time I have won was when I turn 18 and I bought a scratch ticket and won 5 dollars! That was 13 years ago!